Innovation in Practice
With a staff of approximately 600, an annual budget of more than $100 million, and hundreds of projects under way at any given time, our research program is one of the largest and most respected in the industry.
Research Interviewer Bilingual, Temporary (Downtown Seattle, WA)Location: Seattle, WA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 727225 Date posted: 09/11/2018
Conduct survey research interviews via telephone on various research projects. Record responses using Computer Assisted Interviewing Program (CATI) on Computer Assisted Survey Execution System (CASES) following specific project-driven protocols and procedures.
- Administers survey research interviews. Contact study subjects according to specific study protocols. Gain cooperation of the respondent. Administer interviews following scripts and instruments using approved interviewing techniques and protocols. Accurately and completely records interview responses on CATI system using CASES software. Pilot test interview instruments in development and provide feedback to supervisor.
- Obtain updated address/phone information. Follow project-specific protocol using directory assistance, M&B data, chart requests and subject provided contracts, directories or other sources.
- Perform general study related activities. Identify study problems. Perform related clerical tasks. Attend CHS staff meetings if indicated. Attend interviewer staff meetings and project trainings. Attend internal trainings as needed.
ENGAGES, ACCEPTS AND IMPLEMENTS FEEDBACK, WILLING AND ABLE TO FOLLOW PROTOCOL. READS AND SPEAKS CLEARLY IN BOTH SPANISH AND ENGLISH. WILLING TO WORK ROTATING EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS, AND 1 MORNING OR AFTERNOON PER WEEK
- Minimum one (1) year of experience doing public contact via telephone.
- High School Diploma/GED.
License, Certification, Registration
- Organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills including MS Word; Typing 50 WPM; 10 key.
- One (1) year of interviewing experience using CATI and CASES.
About Research & Development Careers
Careers in Research & Development
Recognized worldwide for their scientific expertise, our researchers collect data on topics including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, mental health, and drug safety — just to name a few.
In addition to studies centered at these facilities, our physicians and researchers conduct clinical trials of new drugs, medical devices, and other therapies through several organized centers and independently at single sites. Put together, Kaiser Permanente's research centers and scientists comprise one of the largest and most comprehensive nonacademic research programs in the United States.
As a member of this team, you'll engage in meaningful work that has the power to affect outcomes and improve global health. Focused on areas like public-sector health services, epidemiology, and behavioral and clinical research, the work you do will ultimately allow us to improve the cost effectiveness and quality of the care we deliver — all while saving lives.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 24, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 3 years)
The best benefits I've ever had, good pay, typically intelligent leaders. I'm proud of our CEO for speaking out against potential healthcare changes that would negatively impact Americans.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.