Research Interviewer - TPT
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Please visit the Technical Information page for assistance or reach out to the web manager at email@example.com.
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Join the survey research team at KPWHRI! Our team conducts high quality survey research and recruitment activities for scientific investigators at the Institute. We are looking for part-time Research Interviewers to join the team in recruiting study participants and conducting telephone survey interviews. Telephone Research Interviewer training is provided.
- Contact study subjects according to specific study protocols.
- Gain cooperation of the respondent.
- Enroll respondent in study activities.
- Administer survey research interviews.
- Administer interviews following scripts and instruments using approved interviewing techniques and protocols.
- Review consent forms and obtain verbal consent to participate.
- Accurately and completely record interview responses using CATI software and WEB platforms.
- Pilot test interview instruments in development and provide feedback to supervisor.
- Obtain updated address/phone information.
- Perform general study related activities, including mailing assembly and quality control, scanning, and verification of scanned surveys and other related clerical tasks.
- Attend KPWHRI staff meetings, as indicated.
- Attend interviewer staff meetings and project trainings.
- Attend other internal trainings, as requested.
- Minimum one (1) year of customer service experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Relevant computer proficiency.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to problem solve in fast-paced environment.
- One (1) year of phone-based interviewing or call center experience.
- Two (2) years of customer service experience, including telephone communications.
- One (1) year of experience in participant-facing research (health services, public opinion, education or other types of research).
- Knowledge of survey research practices and phone room technology.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.