Respiratory Pulmonary Function Tech II-Brd Reg * $4,000 Sign On Bonus*
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performs complete spirometry, DLCO (Diffusing Capacity of the Lung for Carbon Monoxide), and Body Plethysmography.
- Serves as a resourcer to physicians and staff regarding technical aspects of pulmonary testing.
- Provides timely and accurate reporting of Pulmonary Function test results.
- Maintains quality of pulmonary test results by performing equipment calibration per manufacturer's guidelines.
- Performs and insures appropriate disinfection of Pulmonary Function Test equipment.
- Participates in QA relating to Pulmonary Function testing.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as a respiratory therapist, pulmonary function testing, or related experience.
- Graduate of a two (2) year Respiratory Therapy program.
- High School Diploma OR General Education Development (GED) required.
- Valid Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) license for the State of Washington
- Certified Pulmonary Function Technologist (CPFT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) by date of hire/transfer.
Current BLS Certification by date of hire/transfer.
- Two (2) years of pulmonary function testing experience.
- Experience in a pulmonary function lab performing complete diagnostic studies, including, complete spirometry, DLCO (Diffusing Capacity of the Lung for Carbon Monoxide), Body Plethysmography.
- Bachelor's degree from a Respiratory Therapy program OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- Additional education in pulmonary diagnostic testing.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.