Respiratory Sleep Clinician II-Board Registered *$4,000 Sign On Bonus*
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performs home sleep study downloads, reading and scoring.
- Provides clinical support to patients via phone calls or e-mail, including call backs and troubleshooting issues.
- Instructs patients on proper use, maintenance, and cleaning of sleep apnea equipment, including sleep education clinics.
- Communicates with outside Respiratory/DME (Durable Medical Equipment) providers to facilitate patients sleep equipment needs.
- Assists patient with referral procees for sleep testing.
- Participates in outpatient sleep QA process.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.