Radiology Technologist II- $5,000 Incentive
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Performs a variety of standard radiographic procedures in a safe and efficient manner; reviews and transmits films and reports to appropriate physicians. Performs reception and clerical duties within the Radiology Department and prepares required departmental reports.
- Prepares patient for radiographic procedures by accurately assessing patients needs and providing patient education.
- Performs radiographic and/or fluoroscopic procedures.
- Practices accurate and timely completion of scheduled and unscheduled work to maximize productivity.
- Demonstrates skills for IV placement and injection of contrast materials.
- Operates computer and radiographic equipment for image production and documentation of images.
- Performs quality control measures for the purpose of ensuring optimal quality images.
- Enters and properly completes all patient information including exam charges and supplies into the Radiology Information System (RIS) and/or other KP application.
- Prepares films for interpretation by the radiologist in an accurate and timely manner.
- Exhibits flexibility and adaptability to unique needs of the department and respond appropriately.
- Communicates abnormal situations to proper sources in a way that facilitates resolution and/or tracking.
- Actively engages other health care providers (radiologist, ordering practitioners) to ensure quality, continuity and appropriateness of care.
- Follows department procedures/processes/policies.
- Practices safety measures in radiography by adhering to all governing regulations.
- Follows universal precautions, infection control guidelines and sterile technique.
- Complies with all governing regulations.
- Stocks and cleans exam rooms/work areas.
- Takes rotational call for after hours facilities and is responsible for coverage if unable to take call.
- May be responsible for clinical instruction of student technologist.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applies the professions code of ethics in all aspects of practice.
- Minimum one (1) year as a Radiological Technologist.
- Radiologic Technologist Certification
- Basic Life Support
- General knowledge of EH&S, OSHA, DHR, Radiation Safety and Protection.
- General knowledge of exam protocols.
- Basic PC (keyboarding & navigation) skills.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as a Radiologic Technologist.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest