Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Manager Administrative ServicesLocation: South San Francisco, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 740076 Date posted: 10/31/2018
- Ensures compliance with organization policies/procedures and regulatory agencies; effective utilization of personnel, materials, space and equipment; and effective customer service.
- Recommends and implements internal policies and procedures. Interprets and applies company policies/procedures.
- Manages the budget to meet the fiscal goals for capital, payroll and non-payroll expenses; performs financial and staffing analysis.
- Coordinates reconciliation of accounts and budget reporting requirements.
- Advises management of serious variances; recommends and implements solutions.
- May include managing complex transfer pricing agreements.
- Supervises multiple ancillary functions, such as secretarial support, systems development, communications and training.
- In addition, provides human resources support to the entire functional area, including managing the hiring, salary determination and performance evaluation processes.
- Directs the units participation in diversity employment programs.
- May compile statistics and produce reports (EEO/AA) for human resources and management.
- Facilitates/administers training and educational programs, such as professional development, systems training and train-the-trainer programs.
- May conduct training sessions.
- Identifies service and operational problems and issues; provides project management support to identify, research, develop and implement solutions.
- Edits/produces any organizational unit communications, such as newsletters and directories. Represents the organizational unit on administrative matters.
- Establishes partnerships with other functional areas and/or regions.
- Provides consultation to project teams working on region-wide and/or inter-regional projects.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing a multi-disciplinary staff of professionals, technical and non-exempt employees.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- May require minimum three (3) years of experience in functional area.
- Ability to adapt to constantly shifting priorities in managing a wide-range of projects
- Team player, tactful and diplomatic.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Basic user knowledge of computer systems/MS Office applications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Experience developing education and training programs.
- Experience with budget management/ development.
- Master's degree preferred.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Jan 24, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 3 years)
The best benefits I've ever had, good pay, typically intelligent leaders. I'm proud of our CEO for speaking out against potential healthcare changes that would negatively impact Americans.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.