Rheumatology Staff Nurse-PT
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Provides ongoing coordination of patient flow on the team. Supports staff in balancing patient demand and availability of resources. Serves as a resource for members of the team.
- Provides independent nursing visits according to approved protocols and in collaboration with medical providers.
- Provides skilled nursing procedures, including infusion therapy, administration of medications, wound care, phlebotomy, and urinary catheterization. Provides patient education in areas including asthma, diabetes, self-injection, infant and childcare, prenatal education, and other health-related issues. Provides case management for approved case management projects, including asthma and diabetes case management programs.
- Provides telephone advice and follow-up according to approved protocols.
- Minimum one (1) year of ambulatory care and urgent care experience.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Degree from an accredited RN program.
- Registered Nurse License (Washington) required at hire
- Basic Life Support required at hire
- Communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Bachelors degree in nursing.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.