Quality Control Lead Radiology Technologist
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum three (3) years experience as a radiographer with ARRT status. Must maintain ARRT status throughout employment.
- Graduation from approved school of radiology.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiology Technologist and licensed by the State, if applicable.
- Current CPR or must acquire within three (3) months of hire.
- Must meet the minimum competencies and qualifications of the technologist job.
- In order to work effectively with patients, must have effective interpersonal and communication skills and be able to stand, walk, bend, lift at least 50 pounds, hear, speak, and see.
- Associate of Arts degree preferred.
- Advanced certification preferred. Must acquire certification within one (1) year of hire.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.