Alcohol Nurse Counselor-Per-Diem
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience providing nursing care in an addictions treatment setting.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Valid and current RN license to practice nursing in the state of California.
- BCLS Certification.
- Knowledge of practice standards within the field of addiction treatment.
- Knowledge of community organizations, referral resources.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Addiction medicine inpatient experience is a pulse.
- RN will mainly work in Sylmar clinic but if needed, he or she will need to cover SCL and Panorama City.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.