Assistant Nurse Manager 24/7 Urgent Care, Emergency Services (Tacoma)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Under the direction of the Urgent Care Manager, supervise assigned staff, including prioritizing outcomes, recruiting, hiring, orienting, leading, managing, evaluating, training, developing, disciplining, and terminating if necessary. Assist manager with personnel issues as assigned. Act on behalf of the manager on assigned committees and participate as the UC representative at specified standing meetings. Coordinate and collaborate as assigned with primary care, specialty care, and ancillary services. Oversees facility and supply issues in the Urgent Care.
- Supervise assigned staff including recruiting, selecting, orienting, managing training, evaluating, developing, and handling performance issues.
- Assist with the establishment, development, implementation and enforcement of departmental policies and procedures. Assure compliance with all Regulatory Standards, and professional organization standards.
- Participate as the UC representative on various committees, such as quality, regulatory, safety, and HR standards. Attend and participate at various standing meetings such as the AOD and Medical Clinical Service Line meeting.
- Conduct research and analysis of programs, plans, procedures as assigned and assists with projects. Resolves consumer and systems issues. Monitors, tracks and resolves accident/incident reports.
- Oversees facility issues. Evaluates and supports implementation of new technology and equipment. Resource to Materiel Management on product selection.
- Minimum two (2) years in a supervisory or leadership role in an acute or urgent care environment.
- Bachelors degree in nursing.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support required at hire
- Basic Life Support required at hire
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support required at hire
- Registered Nurse License (Washington) required at hire
- Communication and supervisory skills; including customer service, problem resolution, team facilitation and development, and process improvement.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Healthcare delivery administration, customer relations, quality management and team facilitation skills.
- Masters degree in nursing, business administration or related field.