Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Interprets prescription orders and dispenses drugs and devices. Counsels patients using clear and effective communication skills and providing written information as necessary. Ensures patient safety by identifying opportunities to prevent unusual occurrences; consistently performs safety checks when dispensing medications; and takes appropriate steps to resolve and report unusual occurrences. Demonstrates dedication to evidence-based medicine by using appropriate references to form recommendation to patients and providers; clearly communicates rationale around mediation therapy selection: stays current on clinical initiatives and priorities: and evaluates clinical appropriateness of medication therapy.
- Supervises pharmacy assistants, technicians, interns and externs in all aspects of daily pharmacy workflow including the appropriate processing and releasing of prescriptions and customer service.
- Provides medical, nursing and other clinical staff with information regarding medication use management, drug therapy, preferred protocols and guidelines to include therapeutic values, hazards and uses of medications.
- Ensures the proper and safe storage of medications and keeps accurate records of such.
- Minimum two (2) years of pharmacy practice and technical experience within last five (5) years.
- Experience interacting with an interdisciplinary team, including physicians within the last two (2) years.
- Bachelors degree in pharmacy or PharmD required.
- Pharmacist License (Washington) required at hire
- Communication, customer service, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of pharmacy practice standards, laws and regulations.
- Preferred candidates with infusion experience.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 30 Shift: Variable Workdays: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed. Thr, Fri, Sat Working Hours Start: 06:00 AM Working Hours End: 11:30 PM Job Schedule: Part-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: J07|UFCW|UFCW Pharmacy Job Level: Individual Contributor Department: Renton Admin Adam - O/P Pharmacy 1st Floor-A/Main - 1130 Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.