Assistant, Sleep Laboratory
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
• Provide support to DME/Sleep Specialist by assisting patients who need assistance with replacement parts for CPAP/BiLevel equipment and minor adjustments to equipment.
• Clerical duties include checking pts in for CPAP appoints, processing paperwork, scheduling pt appointments, filing, copying, etc.
• Answering member questions and needs, directing them to the appropriate resource, confirming PCP orders, collaboratively working with DME/Sleep Specialist&clinical supervisor to provide customer service.
• Completing and documenting telephone encounters on Epicare.
• Assist with supply ordering, equipment inventory, and office supplies.
• Assist in tracking equipment, repairs, etc.
• Other duties per clinical supervisor.
• One (1) year of experience in hospital/medical office setting.
• High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
• Medical terminology, knowledge of high quality customer service. Knowledge of medical office activities.
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills. Good organizational skills. Excellent telephone skills. Intermediate computer skills.
• Two (2) years of Kaiser experience.
• Knowledge of Kaiser Permanente systems. Knowledge of sleep patients needs. Knowledge of CPAP equipment.
• KARE, OA, Epicare, Excel, Word computer skills.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest