Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
Managerial Consultant - Innovation Managerial ConsultantLocation: Tustin, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 854297 Date posted: 12/26/2019
Provides high quality and cost effective project management, management consulting, and analytic support services or technical expertise. Has responsibility for scoping, development, and management of project teams on large complex analytical programs or projects.
- Manages and leads project teams for complex and/or high visibility projects.
- Defines and directs analysis and structures recommendations and deliverables to facilitate decision making and influence executives.
- Creates a team environment, manages potential conflict and helps build a collaborative environment.
- Facilitates client relations and assesses political environment and gauges its impact.
- Creates and presents formal client communications and effectively facilitates meetings with executives to influence and reach consensus.
- Proactively coaches and mentors staff and identifies developmental opportunities for them.
- May lead a dedicated project team.
- Guides teams through change management and performance improvement process leading to successful implementation.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in one of the technical areas required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Health Care Administration, Operations Research, Public Health Administration, or other related field.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
- Proven ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Proven leadership skills in project management and consulting.
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and results orientation.
- Demonstration of leadership skills in project management, consulting, mentoring and leading project teams.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the operations of KP, health policy trends, and any applicable regulations related to the responsible technical area.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred (MBA, MPH, MHA).
- Four (4) years experience in a client facing role at a consulting firm OR MBA with two (2) years experience in a client facing role at a consulting firm
- This role will be part of the Health Innovation Big data/AI team or the Virtual Care team.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
January 11, 2020
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Interesting and challenging projects, excellent benefits, awesome co-workers, and ability to work from homeFull Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.