Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Graduate of a school or college of Optometry accredited by the California State Board of Optometry California Certificate to use Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents.
- Current California license issued by the State Board of Optometry.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required as of May 23, 2007.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and to apply the principles, theories, practices and techniques of optometric practice, including anatomy, physiology, pathology and mechanics of the human eye, visual processes and detailed knowledge of ocular pharmacology and therapeutics.
- Must be able to work evenings and Saturdays.
- May rotate to other MOB's within the Medical Center Service Area*.
- Completion of a one year ACOE accredited residency program.
- A hiring manager may specify Preferred Qualifications, which are desirable and above and beyond the requirements specified in the Minimum Qualifications section above.
- Please keep in mind that any such Preferred Qualifications should be job related and relevant (i.e., directly related to the duties and responsibilities described in this Job Description) and stated in non-prejudicial language.
- Travel to all OC Optometry offices
- Hours/days may vary.
- Available weekdays and weekends.
- This is a temporary position for approximately 90 days.
Harbor/MacArthur Medical Offices, 3401 S. Harbor Blvd., Santa Ana,California, 92704
La Palma Medical Offices, 5 Centerpointe Dr., La Palma,California, 90623
Mission Viejo Medical Offices, 23781 Maquina Ave., Mission Viejo,California, 92691
Yorba Linda Medical Offices, 22550 Savi Ranch Pkwy., Yorba Linda,California, 92887 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Working Hours Start: 09:30 AM Working Hours End: 06:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Temporary Employee Group/Union Affiliation: B16|AFSCME|KPASCO Job Level: Individual Contributor Department: Tustin Ranch MOB - Optometry-Regular Clinic - 0806 Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.