Per Diem Physical Therapist - Level II Trauma Center
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Responsible for the physical therapy management of patients under the direction and supervision of the Rehabilitation Services Director.
UNAC/UHCP (United Nurses Association of California/Union of Health Care Professionals) is the collective bargaining representative of Rehab Services positions in Northern California effective 9/26/2021.
- Evaluates patients and interprets evaluation findings to determine the nature and extent of dysfunction. Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve established goals.
- Initiates discharge planning from physical therapy. Implements the treatment program through direct treatment of the patient, may delegate a portion of the treatment plan to appropriate supportive personnel, and coordination of the treatment plan with other health care personnel as appropriate. Provides advice and education to patient and family. Regularly assesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals, and the need for modifying goals and treatment.
- Discharges patient from physical therapy when the patient has received maximum benefit from physical therapy. Provides accurate, timely documentation of physical therapy patient management. Demonstrates progress toward meeting the criteria for professional practice.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy curriculum with a bachelors or masters or doctoral degree with certification in physical therapy or foreign-trained equivalent by date of hire.
- Physical Therapist License (California)
- National Provider Identifier
- Basic Life Support required at hire
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Per Diem hospital based Physical Therapist for evaluation and treatment of patient across the spectrum of care at Vacaville's Level II Trauma Center.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest