Radiologic Technologist II
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performs specialized and routine diagnostic radiology procedures.
- Exhibiting a high degree of tact, courtesy, and poise, explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
- Prepares and positions patient for diagnostic imaging procedures.
- Adjusts immobilization devices to obtain optimum views of specified area of body requested by physician.
- Determines exposure factors based on height, weight, portion of body involved, and degree on penetration required.
- Moves imaging equipment into specified position.
- Adjusts equipment controls to set exposure factors and produce images of proper detail, density, and accuracy.
- Operates mobile radiologic equipment in operating room, emergency room, or at patient's bedside.
- Assists radiologists and other qualified physicians who have a valid CA DHS RHB Supervisor Operator Permit for Fluoroscopy in fluoroscopic and special x-ray examinations.
- Prepares images for reading by radiologist or requesting physician.
- Processes images and reviews for proper identification and quality control.
- Performs routine maintenance, diagnoses malfunctions, and makes minor repairs on radiologic equipment, arranging for repairs as needed.
- Practices radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff.
- Completes forms and maintains records, logs, and reports of work performed.
- Orients new staff and trains students.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.