The Front Line of Patient Care
Our nurse professionals embody what it means to provide the best patient interactions possible. They also advance the art and science of nursing in a patient-centered, healing environment.
Intensive Outpatient RN - Mental HealthLocation: Vancouver, WA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 754212 Date posted: 12/31/2018
- Experience in collaboratively working within interdisciplinary teams and dynamic work environment; including shared responsibilities for development of member plan of care, goal setting, and making decisions with members and families.
- Able to type 20 words per minute.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn computerized information systems.
- Demonstrates ability to work within teams and within a dynamic work environment.
- Knowledge of common medical conditions/diagnosis co-existing and potentially impacting the treatment and management of Mental Health conditions (i.e. chronic pain, diabetes, Parkinson-s, cardiac).
- Proficiency in the interview, assessment, and triage of the Mental Health Patients.
- Proficiency in risk assessment for self-harm, suicide, violence and mitigation strategies.
- Proficiency in de-escalation techniques and crises intervention.
About Nursing & Physician Assistant Careers
Through professional practice and leadership, nurses at Kaiser Permanente continually advance the art and science of nursing. But we recognize that what we do is more than clinical practice. We believe that every interaction — whether it is with a patient, a colleague, a physician, or anyone else — has the potential to be extraordinary. And we find that approaching our daily routine with this in mind gives each and every action new meaning and allows us to focus on the moment, empowering us to deliver expert care.
No matter where you are in your nursing career, the size and scope of our organization means you have the resources, technology, tools, and support you need to make a lasting impact.
Physician Assistant Careers
Physician assistants play a powerful and important role in delivering high-quality, informative care. Working directly with patients, their families, colleagues, and supervising physicians, they are vital in defining the overall care experience.
Being a physician assistant at Kaiser Permanente is centered on promoting a healing environment — one that maintains a caring, comforting practice while honoring the unity of the whole patient: mind, body, and spirit.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Feb 2, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Positive opinion of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 8 years)
Excellent benefits. Great calibre of employees, respectful workplace. Very forward thinking and fosters innovation.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.