Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Classifies and records accounting transactions. Maintains appropriate internal controls over cash receipts and company records. Implements, updates, and maintains accounting system.
- Gathers, analyzes, compiles, records, reconciles, and prepares data and information for a wide variety of statistical and accounting reports and studies.
- Develops, implements, and maintains chart of accounts, procedures, and effective reporting systems.
- Ensures compliance with regional policies, accepted accounting principles, and governmental regulations.
- Participates in maintenance and upgrades to accounting systems. Recommends system modifications.
- May assist in development, motivation, and utilization of assigned personnel.
- Plans and conducts comprehensive and detailed analyses of work flow and system functions.
- Minimum two (2) years general ledger, accounts payable, fixed assets, finance, or related experience.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, accounting, related field or four (4) years experience in a directly related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial data collection, processing, and reporting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in conflict resolution, results orientation, decision making, customer service, influence, negotiation, interpersonal relations, oral communication, problem solving, analytical, quality management, systems thinking, teamwork, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet and database PC applications.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) by the Department of Commerce & Consumer Affairs.
- Masters degree in business administration or related field.