Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Counts and verifies incoming articles for stock; resolves discrepancies with receiving staff for damage and/or discrepant articles; stocks items in bins on shelves or pallets by stock number in such manner to assure proper stock rotation (e.g., first in, first out).
- Distributes supplies to ordering departments throughout clinic as required.
- Operates motor vehicles in safe, courteous manner; transports and unloads supplies, mail, equipment, tools, laboratory specimens or other materials to/from all Kaiser facilities, private/public/government facilities or places of business safely and carefully; obtains required signatures/information after delivery.
- Selects, packs and loads motor vehicle with mail, supplies, equipment or other items for delivery; initiates or completes delivery forms/logs as required.
- Checks motor vehicles periodically; submits for servicing in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations; ensures proper operation and accepted safety standards of vehicles; maintains cleanliness of vehicles; reports abnormalities, accidents or emergencies to supervisor or other management personnel immediately.
- Performs physical inventories/count of stock items in store/stock room as required; cooperates with clinic and purchasing personnel to resolve discrepancies as required; maintains locally established stock item levels in store/stock room.
- Maintains storeroom and storage area(s) to ensure safety and order.
- Inputs stock and orders via CRT to Halawa warehouse on weekly basis.
- Collects and transports hazardous and infectious waste in accordance with current public laws, local policies and procedures; observes and practices Universal Precaution measures to minimize exposure to contaminants.
- Supports organizational recycling efforts by sorting and storing recyclables as instructed.
- Maintains familiarity with Right To Know law; takes precautions accordingly; performs assigned tasks in safe manner; reports all hazardous/unsafe conditions to immediate supervisor and complete appropriate reporting form.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to provide care and/or service appropriate to age groups served.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to provide culturally sensitive care and/or service.
- Performs other duties and accepts responsibility as assigned.
- Maintains capital equipment inventory list.
- Shreds confidential medical documents.
- Driving and loading/unloading experience.
- High school diploma; or equivalent combination of education (lesser) & experience may be considered in lieu of requirements.
License, Certification, Registration
- Valid driver's license.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in customer service, oral communication, problem solving, teamwork, and written communication.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications.
- Talking to co-workers, customers, outside vendors, and on the telephone.
- Reading, writing, speaking, and understanding English.
- Training/giving and receiving instructions.
- Mathematical ability, attention to detail (e.g. organization, prioritization, proofing), concentration, and alertness.
- Data entry store room experience.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) certification.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.