Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Under indirect supervision of Unit Supervisor, and under direction of licensed staff, performs variety of non-professional patient care duties in inpatient hospital setting; is responsible and accountable for assigned tasks.
- Assists with ongoing data collection; identifies changes in patient status and reports changes to RN/LPN; implements care plan under direction of licensed staff.
- Hospital Aide Training Program or documented completion of equivalent military training course; or equivalent combination of education (lesser) and experience may be considered in lieu of requirements.
- CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers required at hire OR Basic Life Support required at hire
- Experience or successful completion of training program (pre-hire, post-hire, or on-the-job) in area of specialty, if applicable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in oral communication, written communication, interpersonal relations, and customer service.
- One (1) year Hospital Aide experience.