IT Project Manager - Maui Health System
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Leads and provides expert technical leadership to highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted projects. Responsible for setting strategic direction of projects and developing project plans. Provides high quality and cost effective project management, analytic support services and technical expertise for a broad array of issues. The Project Manager is responsible for leading projects of complex scope where analysis of data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Projects assigned are broad in scope and may involve multiple functional areas and/or span across service areas. Position will exercise judgment within generally defined practices/policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining results.
- Leads and provides expert technical leadership to highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted projects.
- Sets strategic direction of projects.
- Develops project plans which identify key issues, problems, approaches, performance metrics and resources required.
- Designs processes to address identified problems.
- Establishes team membership and negotiates time commitments and resource allocation.
- Provides staff leadership to multi-disciplinary teams, as well as manages work of outside consultants.
- Motivates team members and facilitates team meetings.
- Acts as liaison, problem solver, and facilitator.
- Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms, and behaviors.
- Provides guidance to team on performance and productivity issues.
- Designs research plans for data gathering and analysis.
- Actively participates or may lead in analyzing data and developing recommendations and action plans.
- Accountable for the development of project documentation for senior executives and other key clients to facilitate sharing of project outcomes and best practices.
- Plans and facilitates meetings.
- Makes formal presentations to various senior level audiences.
- Establishes procedures regarding implementation of project outcome.
- Assesses project impact on workforce.
- May include developing training program for different levels of audiences.
- Establishes effective professional business relationships with all levels of management.
- Instructs and educates on all aspects of project.
- May develop and manage a department, including recruiting, coaching, performance evaluation of staff.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in specified technical area.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, health care administration, operations research, public health administration, or other related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field. High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Project Management Professional Certificate within 12 months of hire
- Demonstrated ability to determine key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multi-disciplinary perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Effective leadership, project management, and consulting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Project management experience in health care preferred.
- Masters degree strongly preferred.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest