Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Follows proper food handling, sanitation and safety procedures.
- High school diploma; or equivalent combination of education (lesser) & experience may be considered in lieu of requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, customer service, customer service, teamwork, oral and written communication, and ability to operate standard foodservice kitchen appliances.
- Effectively communication with co-workers, customers, outside vendors, and on the telephone.
- Reading, writing, speaking, understanding English.
- Orienting team members, giving and receiving instructions.
- Mathematical ability, attention to detail (e.g. organization, prioritization, proofing, accuracy), concentration, and alertness.
- Six (6) months of food service experience preferred.