Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Performs Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) examinations; provides assistance to physician(s) during exam; recognizes and reports patient emergency situations and/or MRI specific adverse events.
- Performs specialized MRI studies; positions patients and provides immobilization means and patient counseling; instructs patient of exam requirements; selects appropriate protocols by having knowledge to tailor scan of each patient while producing superior image quality. Maintains daily records of exams performed.
- Minimum two (2) years experience as registered technologist.
- Minimum one (1) year MRI experience as registered technologist.
- Associates degree in radiologic technology or two (2) years of experience in a directly related area.
- Basic Life Support OR CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Certificate - Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- One (1) year Computed Tomography (CT) experience as registered technologist, including experience or successful completion of training program (pre-hire, post-hire, or on-the-job) in area of specialty, if applicable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical data analysis techniques, industrial occupational operations, and Kaiser systems/organization.
- MRI Certification from an accredited MRI program of technology.
- MRI Certification from an accredited MRI program of technology
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest