Physician Practice Program CD
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Provides and/or ensures the provision of accurate and timely administrative support for the department. May be involved in any of the following: supports department calendars and schedules, maintains and orders office supplies, provides technical and logistical support for events and meetings, collaborates with others to address business problems, and works on components of small projects.
- Assists with project activities related to the department and physician liaison services.
- Completes the assigned tasks on the project plan and demonstrates understanding of project performance.
- Conducts physician recruitment related research. Assists with sourcing qualified candidates, candidate screening and verifications. Refers appropriate candidates to management.
- Provides support coordination of physician recruitment projects and related services to management. Participates in and provides analytical support in design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs.
- Provides physician onboarding support. Assists management with physician onboarding processes, coordination, and scheduling.
- Documents and maintains department workflows and processes.
- Drafts, edits, proofread and prepare correspondence; creates reports, graphs, and presentations as directed by management.
- Inputs data and maintains established databases; gathers and researches information.
- Participates and supports Maui Health events, as applicable.
- Other essential duties as assigned.
- Minimum one (1) year of administrative support experience in recruitment or other HR related area.
- Minimum one (1) year candidate sourcing or related experience.
- Associates degree in business, or related field; or two (2) years of directly related experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and function independently in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated objectivity, flexibility, and assessment skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency and skill in word processing, multimedia presentations, spreadsheet, database, and desktop and internet publishing PC applications.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to connect and communicate effectively with associates of all levels.
- Health care environment experience.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, or related field.