Radiologic Technologist I
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Under direct and indirect supervision, provides general radiology and fluoroscopic imaging in the radiology, emergency department, surgury and portable bedside service areas.
- Performs radiologic examinations according to departmental protocols within diagnostic imaging department as well as operating room, emergency department and hospital patient rooms; positions patients, provides immobilization devices as required and selects technical factor that will result in optimum imaging for each individual patient. Reviews orders, correlates patients clinical history with exam being performed; reviews previous studies when follow up and progressive studies are requested. Consults with attending Radiologists and Registered Nurses as needed.
- Associates degree in radiologic technology from accredited school; or two (2) years of experience in a directly related area.
- Basic Life Support OR CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers
- Radiographer License (Hawaii) required at hire
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Certificate - Radiography
- Trauma, fluoroscopy, and surgery experience.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest