Respiratory Therapist - MMMC
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Monitors and ensures proper operation and functioning of respiratory therapy equipment. Monitors patients physiological parameters during therapy. Administers medical gases and aerosolized drugs.
- Initiates therapy under a Physicians order, and makes appropriate recommendations for modalities of Therapy.
- Completion of a clinical rotation in critical care/intensive care environment, to include care of respiratory needs of acutely ill patients.
- Associates degree with major in Respiratory Therapy OR a certificate of completion from a Respiratory Care Program.
- Respiratory Therapist License (Hawaii) required at hire
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program required at hire from American Academy of Pediatrics
- Basic Life Support required at hire
- Registered Respiratory Therapist Certificate within 3 months of hire from National Board of Respiratory Care
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in written communication, oral communication, interpersonal relations, customer service, decision making, problem solving, and teamwork.
- Experience with NICU (neonatal intensive care) and cardiac surgery patient.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest