Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Under direct or indirect supervision of supervisor, contributes to patient care by performing clerical and non-professional tasks directly and indirectly related to patient care and unit functioning. Is responsible and accountable for tasks delegated.
- Answers phone(s) on Unit and manages calls appropriately. Takes phone reports from Lab, Diagnostic Imaging, and other Departments accurately, and delivers to proper nurse. Calls and schedules clinic appointments for patients who need help, when directed by RN/LPN. Refers all calls from physicians to appropriate nursing staff.
- Post high school coursework in Medical Terminology or equivalent related experience.
- Basic Life Support OR CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers
- Type 30 wpm.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in conflict resolution, decision making, customer service, influence, interpersonal relations, oral communication, problem solving, teamwork, written communication, organizational skills, time management, and initiative.
- Experience in transcribing physicians orders, computer skills, setting up and maintaining file systems.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.