Lead RN - Pediatrics, Capitol Hill MOB * $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Provides direct patient care, triage member calls, makes patient call-backs for providers, performs patient teaching, and performs and assists with procedures (Based on provider orders) and applicable regulatory laws.
- Coordinates patient care for hospital admissions, specialty referrals, IV Care for AHC, new mom assessment protocol (OB), MCCP (Peds), and ancillary support departments.
- Makes monthly staffing schedules and day-to-day work assignments to department staff. Assesses workloads, on an on-going basis and makes special assignments, during peak and slow periods. Collects and codes department time sheets.
- Calls in staff to meet minimum staffing requirements, including authorizing overtime, coordinating with other clinical teams to cover staff shortages and processes provider schedule changes when delegated by the Clinical Coordinator.
- Handles difficult and problematic work situations, including resolving member issues.
- Serves as resource for other staff members by answering questions; orients new staff, and identifies staff needs for training (and provides in-service training as needed).
- Performs special projects as assigned by the CC.
- Routinely provides feedback to CC for staff performance, work habits, and barriers to efficient, high quality work.
- Assists development and revision of department procedures.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- A least one (1) year of current experience in HMO or ambulatory setting with emphasis patient education is required.
- Experience in IV Therapy is required.
- This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post hire.
- Registered Nurse License (Virginia) within 6 months of hire AND Registered Nurse License (Maryland) within 6 months of hire
- Compact License: Registered Nurse within 6 months of hire
- Registered Nurse License (District of Columbia) within 6 months of hire
- Basic Life Support
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communications skills are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical systems and processes is required.
- Previous experience in a leadership role is preferred.
- B.S.N is preferred.