Oncology RN - Capitol Hill MOB * $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- At least two (2) years of current oncology experience including chemotherapy administration.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current RN license in appropriate jurisdiction is required.
- BLS certification is required.
- Current Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) provider card for chemotherapy and biotherapy administration or current Association of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Nurses Pediatric Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider card is required. Newly hired nurses must obtain the provider card within six months of employment.
- BSN preferred.