Pediatric Oncology RN - Capitol Hill MOB * $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performs comprehensive patient assessment prior to appointments with providers and appointments for chemotherapy to identify essential information for that visit. Provides ongoing assessment as appropriate during the course of the patients visit.
- At least two (2) years of current Pediatric Oncology experience including chemotherapy administration.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post hire.
- Registered Nurse License (Virginia) within 6 months of hire AND Registered Nurse License (Maryland) within 6 months of hire
- Compact License: Registered Nurse within 6 months of hire
- Registered Nurse License (District of Columbia) within 6 months of hire
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Certificate
- Pediatric Oncology Nurse Certificate within 12 months of hire
- BSN preferred.