Pharmacy Technician Outpatient
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performs packaging, manipulative, repetitive, and other non-discretionary tasks.
- Removes drugs from stock.
- Counts, pours and mixes pharmaceuticals.
- Places products in container and affixes labels onto containers.
- Performs packaging and repackaging tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.