Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Assesses patient nutrition requirements using appropriate physiological data.
- Develops nutrition care plans for patients based on medical nutrition therapy orders and/or assessment data, and modifies these plans as necessary during treatment.
- Counsels patients and family on nutrition intervention plan both in person and through telemedicine.
- Communicates with other members of the health care team to coordinate medical nutrition intervention with other aspects of medical care.
- Plans, organizes, instructs and evaluates nutrition classes.
- Prepares patients for bariatric surgery following established protocols.
- Completes timely, thorough, and professional documentation of all medical nutrition therapy counseling or interventions.
- Participates in evaluating, selecting, developing and updating nutrition education materials/handouts and revision of treatment protocols, according to evidence based medical nutrition therapy research and practice.
- Acts as a professional resource to assess educational needs, plan and teach classes for providers and staff on nutritional treatment options.
- Attends and participates in Nutrition Department meetings.
- Provides nutritionist coverage to the assigned medical centers as needed.