Mammography Technologist - On Call
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as a Mammography Technologist OR registry eligible ARRT advanced certification in Mammography (must be obtained within six (6) months of hire) WITH two (2) years of recent experience as a Radiological technologist with ARRT required.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) education required.
- Specialized training in mammographic technology required.
- Licensed in appropriate jurisdiction required.
- BLS certification (AHA) required.
- Certification by American Registry of Radiologic Technology required.
- In order to work effectively with patients, must have effective interpersonal and communication skills and be able to stand, walk, bend, hear, speak, and see.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
- Certification as a mammographic technologist with the ARRT preferred.