MRI Technologist-On Call
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as a MRI technologist, OR ARRT advanced certification registry eligible WITH two (2) years of recent experience as a Radiologic technologist with ARRT required.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Current in ARRT or ARMRIT CEU requirements required.
- Graduate of an accredited radiology technology program or MRI Accredited Certificate Program required.
- High School Diploma OR General Education Development (GED) required.
- Current BLS certification (AHA) required.
- ARRT advanced certification registry eligible required.
- Registered with the ARRT and MRI certified within twelve (12) months of employment or have current ARMRIT Certification required.
- Venipuncture competency check off required within three (3) months of hire.
- Required to stand, push, pull and lift patients.
- Must be able to adjust routine to accommodate patient or department without affecting departmental flow.
- May be required to left objects heavier than 50 pounds, perform difficult manipulative skills and hand-eye coordination skills, walk and stand for prolonged periods, see objects closely and hear normal sounds with some background noises.
- Position requires ability to concentrate on fine detail with constant interruption and attend to tasks for 20 to 45 minutes at a time.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of customer focused service requirements of the organization.
- Ability to communicate pleasantly and effectively with members and coworkers.
- Proficiency in applicable computer software.