Radiology Technologist -On Call
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Completion of formal training in radiologic technology.
- Licensed in appropriate jurisdiction required.
- BLS certification from American Heart Association required.
- RT certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology required.
- In order to work effectively with patients, must have effective interpersonal and communication skills and be able to stand, walk, bend, lift at least 50 pounds, hear, speak, and see.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as a radiologic technologist preferred.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.