Radiology Technologist- On Call
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Greets patient, confirms image to be taken, and explains x-ray procedure to patient.
- Reviews patient's medical history prior to performing x-ray procedure and confirms that patient has signed a contrast media consent form if needed.
- Takes x-ray exposures of patient following protocol for position of body, intensity of radiation, and time of exposure.
- Processes film and inspects images to determine that images meet the requirements of radiologist.
- Maintains equipment and examination room, stores film, and keeps inventory of related supplies.
- Prepares patient information files showing patient's name, date of x-ray, referring physician, and number of exposures.
- Prepares and submits reports showing the number and type of x-rays.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.