Echocardiogram Technologist I (On-call Day shift in Woodland Hills, CA)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year in echocardiography with Doppler.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Graduate of an accredited echocardiography program or equivalent on the job training.
- Registered or registry eligible in echocardiography.
- Maintain current licensure/certifications required.
- Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of echocardiograph equipment and procedures.
- Ability to maneuver echocardiograph equipment which may exceed 500 lbs.
- Must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in writing. Consistently demonstrates the knowledge, skills, abilities, and behaviors necessary to provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, and to customers, contracted providers, and vendors.
- This is an on call position, days and hours may vary.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.