Empowering People to Improve Health
At Kaiser Permanente, our organization is all about people — as individuals and as a team. We may be 200,000+ employees and physicians strong, but we act as one when it comes to empowering our members, colleagues, and communities to achieve their goals.
LMP Consultant (Labor Relations)Location: Woodland Hills, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 776230 Date posted: 05/13/2019
- Provide guidance and assistance to the Medical Center Labor-Management Council as necessary to implement required LMP programs and initiatives.
- Create and support a strategy for developing coaching and mentoring skills of management and labor leaders involved in improving performance within the Medical Center using LMP principles.
- Train, coach and mentor trainers and facilitators for conducting skills training essential to the success of partnership initiatives, such as communications, problem solving, facilitation skills, etc.
- Train and support facilitators to deliver current and future training programs.
- Facilitate and participate in various Labor-Management Partnership initiatives, committees and task forces.
- Collaborate closely with the Medical Center Labor-Management Partnership Council in developing strategies.
- Support and advance UPR and MPE training. Identify learning modules and follow-up strategies to promote LMP initiatives.
- Develop metrics to measure effectiveness of partnership efforts.
- Other duties as assigned by the LMPC.
- Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
- Bachelor's degree required, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Familiarity with all existing Labor-Management programs and high comfort level working in the Labor-Management Partnership environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and group facilitation skills required.
- Familiarity with adult learning.
- Ability to deliver training Programs, and conduct training needs assessments.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Performance Improvement and SIX SIGMA certification.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Human Resources Careers
Human Resources Careers
The work you do building engaged teams, promoting an environment of respect, and developing recruitment and retention strategies helps our employees realize their potential while strengthening the organization as a whole. Whether you specialize in recruiting, benefits and compensation, human resources information systems (HRIS), or training and development, you help identify, recruit, hire, and develop the talent that will define our future.
Discover the KP Difference
Visionary. Rewarding. Essential. These words describe the powerful work we do. Looking for more reasons to join our proud team? We've got ten compelling reasons right here!
Communication is vital to what we do every day. We value those who enhance our team with essential bilingual skills — allowing us to provide quality, inclusive care to everyone in our communities.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.