Medical Social Worker II/III (ASW)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Following language applies to Home Health, Hospice and Palliative positions only:
- Current CA Driver's License, clear driving record for the past 2 years and proof of automobile insurance as required by law.
- One year post masters experience in Medical Social Work required.
- BLS card required
- Master's Degree in Social Work.
- Registered Associate Clinical Social Worker (ASW) with California Board of Behavioral Sciences required.
- One-year experience in a health care environment preferred.
- Per Diem to Cover In-Patient and Ambulatory Depending on Departmental Need
- May be filled by MSW II or MSW III.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.