Occupational Therapist - Hospital Neuro
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve established goals.
- Initiates discharge planning for occupational therapy.
- Implements the treatment program through direct treatment of the patient.
- May delegate a portion of the treatment program to the appropriate supportive personnel.
- Coordinates the treatment program with other health care personnel as appropriate.
- Provides advice and education to patient and family.
- Regularly assesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals, the need for modifying goals and treatment.
- Discharges patient from occupational therapy when the patient has received maximum benefit from occupational therapy.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation of occupational therapy patient management.
- Demonstrates progress toward meeting the criteria for professional practice.
• Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy curriculum with a bachelor's or master's degree with certification in occupational therapy or foreign-trained equivalent.
License, Certification, Registration
• Licensure to practice occupational therapy by the State of California.
• American Heart Association approved BLS.
• National Provider Identifier (NPI) required as of May 23, 2007.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Combined hospital, and outpt (neuro) Advanced practice for swallow preferred.
- Caseload included bedside and video swallow