Service Representative - Ambulatory Services
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Must successfully pass basic computer literacy test and demonstrate keyboarding proficiency.
- Must successfully pass cash handling skills test
- Must pass Customer Service Assessment test
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in using multi-line telephones
- Recent experience in customer service
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet established department performance standards and guidelines.
- Cash handling or equivalent experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Experience in medical office background, cashiering and or equivalent experience and medical terminology
- Knowledge of Kaiser Permanente's computer systems
- Demonstrates ability to deal with internal and external customers
- Ability to prioritize and multi task.
- For Optical Department - recent front-line service industry experience preferred
- Variable shift from 6am-10pm Monday-Sunday.
- Will be required to work all locations and hours for Central Reception in the service area.
- Flexibility a must.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.