Speech Language Pathologist
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- One (1) year clinical experience in dysphasia management required.
- One (1) year clinical experience in Speech Pathology.
- Master's or Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- American Heart Association approved BLS required prior to first day of employment.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required prior to the first day of employment.
- Current State of California Speech Pathologist license required.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and to utilize theories, principles, practices, techniques and methods of Speech Therapy.
- Preference for peds/adults.
- Five 8's but negotiable
- In and outpt
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.