10 Reasons to Join
- You won't find more passionate people working together to ensure the highest possible care.
- Our culture can't be beat. We are a team that embraces diversity, fosters collaboration, practices mentorship, and believes in a positive, healthy work climate.
- There is never a dull moment. As an industry leader, our team is constantly raising the bar to take member care to new levels.
- Our team is the absolute best. OK, we're biased, but see for yourself on Glassdoor.
- We believe in your personal growth. And with 700+ locations across the country, you'll have plenty of room to expand your career.
- We've driven positive change across the health care landscape for the past seven decades — and our momentum only makes us more committed to continue.
- We've been named as a top diversity employer by DiversityInc® twelve years running - receiving top honors in 2011 and 2016, including our recent induction into the first ever 2018 DiversityInc® Top 50 Hall of Fame.
- Five innovative reasons in one: award-winning care, extensive research, groundbreaking technology, environmental stewardship, and innovation centers that are shaping the future of clinical practices and policy.
- We are happy. CareerBliss lists Kaiser Permanente as one of 2018's 50 Happiest Companies in America!
- Your impact is huge. Where else can you directly and positively impact the lives of more than 11 million men, women, and children?
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Oct 10, 2018
"Happy KP employee"
- Positive Outlook
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 5 years)
I have worked for Kaiser Permanente for just over 5 years. They are great company that has been nothing but supportive in helping move toward my career goals, including helping me pay for my Masters degree. They have also been a dream to work with during two maternity leaves.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.