Show Us Your Skills
For some positions, Kaiser Permanente conducts online, pre-hire assessments to evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities of job candidates. Depending on the position, our assessments may include a combination of aptitude, behavioral competencies, skills (e.g., typing, data entry), and job knowledge. Most of our assessments are unproctored and should be completed at the earliest convenience by our candidates on a desktop or laptop.
Here are some helpful tips to prepare:
- Set aside adequate time to take the assessment.
- Read instructions carefully.
- Do not attempt to complete the assessment if you are not ready — starting the assessment is often counted as an attempt and you will be subjected to a waiting period before you can try again.
Candidates who don't qualify on their pre-hire assessment will be subjected to a waiting period before they can take the assessment again. We encourage candidates to use this time to brush up on any knowledge or skills and better prepare themselves for the next attempt.
If you have a disability and need to request a reasonable accommodation to complete the assessment(s), please visit our Accommodations page. Please note that you will need to request an accommodation before taking the assessment. If you take the assessment without requesting an accommodation up front, it will be counted as a test attempt and you will need to observe the required waiting period.
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Jobs For You
- Procedural Scheduler Coordinator - Ambulatory Surgery Center (1.0 FTE, Bellevue) No Weekends, Hoidays or On Call! Bellevue, Washington
- Procedural Scheduler Coordinator - Ambulatory Surgery Center (1.0 fte, Bellevue) No Weekends, Holidays or On Call! Bellevue, Washington
- RN, Cardiac Stress Lab Kennesaw, Georgia