We Only See Ability
Every one of our more than 276,000 employees has something special to contribute and is essential to our success. We know that having a diverse, multitalented community enhances our performance and elevates the way we relate to, connect with, and care for the millions of people we serve.
Join A Diverse Team
As someone with a disability, when you join Kaiser Permanente, you'll be welcomed aboard a diverse and passionate team that never stops problem-solving, innovating, or creating positive change.
You'll also join a family that embraces collaboration, healthy living, and making meaningful contributions — in the workplace and beyond.
Here, you'll be recognized as a valued contributor — motivating us to do, and be, better. With our award-winning inclusive culture, exciting training opportunities, and competitive benefits and pay, we do all we can to ensure our employees enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
We're proud to have been recognized as a workplace that is inclusive and accessible to all — including those with disabilities. Some of our recent achievements include:
Need to request a reasonable accommodation for your disability as you navigate the recruitment process? Want to learn more about our accommodation practices for recruitment?
Nationally Recognized As A Great Place To Work
- Ronald Copeland, MD, Named a Chief Diversity Officer to Know
- (PDF) Kaiser Permanente Earns Top Marks in 2018 Corporate Equality Index
- 2018 Platinum Recognition as a Best Employer for Healthy Lifestyles
- Kaiser Permanente Receives Top Ranking as a 2019 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
- Henry J. Kaiser's Exemplary Record of Hiring the Disabled
- Kaiser Permanente's Historic Role in Rehabilitation Medicine
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.