Invest In Your Future And Make Your Mark
We're looking for the next generation of leaders to revolutionize the future of care. As an Indeed Top-Rated Workplaces: Best Internships award recipient, our interns and new grads tackle everything from analyzing financial software and designing mobile apps to performing research and clinical process improvement.
This is bigger than an internship and more than a first job. This is your chance to not only jumpstart your career, but to shape the future of health care and impact countless lives.
There's no limit to what you can do and the mark you can make at Kaiser Permanente.
Come contribute your ideas to a place where expert care, powerful technology, and business expertise come together to support not just health, but wellness of the mind, body, and spirit. During your internship or early-career experience, you'll lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader through:
- Challenging assignments that have real impact
- The opportunity to build relationships with colleagues across the organization
- The encouragement to think freely, question thoroughly, and explore deeply
- The guidance, training, and support you need to excel
- Mentoring, job shadowing, and exposure to leadership
- Networking opportunities with managers and executives
- Guest lectures, field trips, and hospital or research center tours
Our interns have the opportunity to express their ideas and ask questions. This is a direct reflection of a culture that puts people first. We not only work to make our members and patients healthy, but ensure our team members enjoy total wellness. And with robust training opportunities, competitive pay, and outstanding benefits, you are guaranteed to feel personally rewarded and professionally fulfilled.
Discover the path to a successful and impactful career
Explore Early-Career Opportunities
See What We're Up To
Explore Career opportunities for military veterans
Develop a rewarding career with an award-winning military employer.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 14, 2019
"Great Place to Work"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente for more than 3 years
Great staff, healthy cafeteria, plenty opportunities to move up, offices everywhere, workforce consists of mixed ages and backgrounds Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Jobs For You
- Intern-Graduate (Ben) Oakland, California
- Clinical Decision Unit Nurse Lutherville, Maryland, Annapolis, Maryland, Columbia, Maryland, Nottingham, Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland, Halethorpe, Maryland, Glen Burnie, Maryland, Abingdon, Maryland
- Staff Nurse II - Emergency Department Modesto, 32/Evening Modesto, California